Uncover hundreds of stories of adventure, adversity, and triumph in the world’s only fully digital museum!
EPIC The Irish Emigration Museum tells the moving and unforgettable story of the 10 million Irish people who left their homeland – and how they influenced and shaped the world.
Experience this story in 20 breathtaking and interactive galleries, complete with touchscreens, motion-sensor games, and a feast of audio and video to bring these one-of-a-kind tales to life.
- Travel back in time through 1,500 years of history
- Interact with the past in easy-to-use high-tech galleries
- Discover family-friendly exhibits full of entertainment and education
- Stamp your very own EPIC passport as you move through Irish history
- Connect with your ancestors at the Irish Family History Center
- European Museum of the Year 2018 – Shortlisted
- TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2018
- TripAdvisor Travellers Choice Award 2017 – Top 5 Irish Museums
- Children in Museums Award 2017 – Shortlisted – the only Irish museum selected for this prestigious European award
“Thought-provoking…I had never fully appreciated the Irish diaspora until my visit to this high-tech exhibit…an entertaining and educational experience”
Travel writer Rick Steves.
This top-rated attraction is a must-see for anyone with an interest in Irish culture and history. EPIC also houses the Irish Family History Centre, with a team of genealogy experts to help visitors explore and uncover their Irish roots.