1.innova taxfree group, sl, entity registered in the Mercantile Register of Madrid, in tome 11.970, book 0, folio 125, section 8, sheet M-188195, inscription 1st, with registered office in Madrid, Calle Velázquez 140 – 1st fl. and CIF B-81653719 and in the contact form, as holder for all the effects of this web page www.innovataxfree.com and responsible for the automated files derived from it, guarantees the full and complete fulfilment of the obligations established by Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data, as well as those set forth in its Development Regulation, approved by Royal Decree 1720/2007 of December 21 (hereinafter LOPD and RLOPD) and other applicable legislation.
2. This statement is intended to inform users of the policy of protection of personal data followed by innova taxfree group, s.l. It will be applicable in the event that users decide to fill out a taxfree group, s.l. form, in which personal data are collected, without prejudice to what is indicated in the Privacy Clause applicable to each specific form.
4. innova taxfree group, s.l.are fully aware of the use and treatment that should be given to personal data that may be required or obtainable from users on their web pages in order to manage the services offered or to send commercial communications of products or services that may result of their interest.
5. innova taxfree group, s.l. shall adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and thus prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of the technology in accordance with the established by RLOPD. However, innova taxfree group, s.l. cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of the data through fraudulent access to them by third parties.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer or device when you access certain websites or applications. Cookies allow a website or an application, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user, of his computer, store and retrieve information that is inserted into application forms, and, depending on the information and how he use his computer, can be used to recognize the user.
This website uses its own and third-party cookies for the purposes of allowing only communication between the user’s computer and the network, which allows us to perform analysis of use and measurement of our website to improve our services, as well as to strictly provide a service expressly requested by the user:
– Own cookies: these are those which are sent to the terminal equipment of the user from a computer or domain managed by the responsible person of the website and the application, and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third party cookies: these are those which are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the website owner and the application itself, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through the cookies.
– Session cookies: these are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses the website or application.
The tools we use on the website to obtain and analyze navigation information are:
This tool has been developed by Google Inc., and provides the service of analysis of the audience of the website. This company can use this data to improve its own services and to offer services to other companies. You can know these other uses from the indicated links.
This tool does not obtain data from the users’ names or surnames or the postal address from which they are connected. The information you get is related, for example, to the number of page viewed, the time of the visits, the language, the keywords, the social network in which our news are published, the city to which the IP address from which users accessis assigned, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and recurrence of visits, visiting time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made.
This information is used to improve the website, to detect new needs and to evaluate the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us.
To enable, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting the browser options installed on your computer.
For example you can find information on how to do it in case you use as a browser:
Firefox from here:
Chrome from here:
Explorer from here:
Safari from here:
Opera from here:
We inform you, however, of the possibility that the deactivation of any cookie impedes or makes difficult the navigation or the provision of the services offered in this Web.
7. Users will, in any case, respond to the veracity of the data provided and are responsible for communicating to innova taxfree group, s.l. any modification in them, being innova taxfree group, s.l. exempt of any type of responsibility in this respect.
8. Users have the right of accessing, cancelling, changing and opposing by means of written communication to the addresses indicated in each case or to the address indicated in point 1, identifying and specifying their request. In their case, they must provide a photocopy of the ID card or any equivalent document.
9. innova taxfree group, s.l., under Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Society of the Information and Electronic Commerce, in no case will send any advertising and communications with selling purposes or any other commercial nature to users without their prior request or consent. Neither will innova taxfree group s.l. send unsolicited messages or previously consented or send chains of electronic messages not requested or previously consented.
10. innova taxfree group, s.l. informs users that, having requested the sending of commercial messages, or alerts, they can unsubscribe from this type of communications following the instructions indicated in each case or by communicating in writing through the contact form.
11. With regard to personal data of children under 14, innova taxfree group, s.l. will never use this data for purposes that are not suitable for the child’s age. innova taxfree group, s.l. will facilitate the parents or guardians to exercise their rights of access, cancellation, rectification and opposition of their children’s or guardians’ data and encourage minors to consult with them before providing data.